While most adult education programs aim for career advancement, they lack the infrastructure to follow through. CPLC Workforce Solutions connects education with employment by partnering with employers to determine their needs and bringing together job seekers to fill open positions.
This approach places clients in a position to succeed rather than filling out 50 to 100 applications for jobs that may be the wrong fit. More important, CPLC Workforce helps clients find a career, not just a job, focusing on high-growth fields such as health care and technology that will allow them to be fully self-sufficient and provide for their families.
CPLC Workforce also provides training at all levels, from 1:1 and small-group GED tutoring to industry-tailored skills development. In one example of the latter, the program is currently providing English and Spanish language classes at a large corporation for entry-level employees through management to improve internal communication.
These innovative practices are incredibly effective for Opportunity Youth (16–24 year-olds not working or enrolled in school). By offering services to all, CPLC Workforce successfully helps high-need populations while benefiting the community at large.
YouthBuild is a comprehensive youth and community development program. YouthBuild simultaneously addresses
several core issues facing low-income communities: education, housing, jobs, and leadership development. It uniquely
addresses the status of unemployed young men and women who have dropped out of school and have no apparent path
to a productive future. It allows them to simultaneously serve their communities and build their own futures.The youthbuild program helps opportunity youth (ages 18-24) build their self-confidence while gaining viable life & vocational skills that lead to full-time stable employment in the construction field. The program is designed to educate, empower, and advocate for young adults looking to improve their well-being and become productive citizens of thier communities.
- YouthBuild Las Vegas is a full time program that helps young adults attain their GED or HiSET Diploma
- YouthBuild gives hands-on training to start a career in current Las Vegas valley construction trades
- YouthBuild teaches skills and techniques while constructing low-income housing to serve their community.
- YouthBuild gives the opportunity to develop leadership skills, build lasting friendships,access career counseling and job or apprenticeship placement.
- YouthBuild enables participants to earn a construction certificate (OSHA 10 & 30, NCEER) that will make them highly employable.
- YouthBuild offers support from expert staff to help you be successful in the classroom, on the work site and/or in other professional workplace environments.
- YouthBuild participants will not only gain essential vocational skllis in contruction, but will get paid to learn and gain vuluable work experience.
Visit our Facobook Page, click here: